We know that 2020 has been a challenging year for everyone. There are a lot of things we aren’t thankful for this year. But there is still much for which we should give thanks. Join us for a family-friendly, interactive dinner event that is designed to redirect our hearts from grumbling to gratitude.
When: Sunday, November 22, 2020 @ 6:00pm
Where: Worship Center @ First Baptist Church, Mount Orab (across from the Library)
What: Dinner, songs, and activities designed to help us give thanks
Health and Safety Precautions:
- Face masks are required within the building except when seated at your table eating (just like in restaurants)
- Hand sanitizer will be available at each table
- Each family unit will be seated at a separate table to maintain proper social distancing
- All food will be served or pre-plated so as to minimize common contact surfaces
- Those who are sick, have been exposed, or are immuno-compromised are asked to please stay home, even if you have RSVP’d
We continue to monitor the increased spread of COVID-19 in our area closely. Should we need to adjust how we will conduct this dinner and service, we will communicate those changes via text message with those who have registered.
Want to give back?
There is no cost for the Night of Thanksgiving, but for those looking for a way to give back, we will be collecting items for Operation Christmas Child. If you aren’t familiar with this international ministry that tangibly brings the love of Jesus to children in need, check out their website! There are several restrictions on what can be included in an OCC Shoebox, so please check this list of suggestions before selecting and bringing your donation. Thank you!